-->

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Jenny the Hamster

Stardate 58122.9 (12-29-2004)
Rachel finally got the hamster (who she calls Jenny) out of the cage and into her little ball. I have to admit Rachel is taking good care of it. The little thing likes to run around a lot. She was getting a little bored in the cage, I guess. I have no experience with hamsters, so I have no idea what they like to do. She does seem to like confined spaces. It must be a need to hide. She is also not bothered by the cat, which surprised me.

Work has been busy, which is surprising for this week. Usually it's a little boring. The are a lot of issues still in my queue. Some of them are a complex, and are taking time.

Carl Stark sent me a link to a Sci-Fi story that says Arthur C. Clarke and his family are ok. I finally sent him some stuff he has been asking for.

The toll in South Asia for the tsunamis is staggering. News reports are saying this might be the largest natural disaster ever. One 11 year old girl from Utah is missing in Thailand. There were a few amateur videos posted that showed the waves. It was incredible. For me, it's hard to imagine what that was like, or what they are going though now. I feel sorry for them.

End of Entry

No comments: