-->

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Stardate 58122.4 (12-24-2004)
Changes, changes. I fixed a few things on the blogs page. Bruce Eckel moved his blogs, as did Ahoyhoy. I added Dani Hancock along with her RSS feed. I am a bit puzzled by LiveJournal. The blogs have an RSS feed, but there is no link or graphic to tell you. Firefox detects it, however, and I can grab the link from there.

Thomas and I watched the animated version of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". I've probably mentioned this before, but I always liked it. I figured out a few years ago that I liked most of the cartoons that Chuck Jones had done. He always did the expressions very well.

Christmas shopping is almost done. I did a few deliveries tonight, and I have one more tomorrow.

End of Entry

No comments: