-->

Monday, June 05, 2006

Sattelite Down

Stardate 59060.5
The satellite receiver is on the fritz. It now only shows Cartoon Network and The History Channel. There might be more, but I only checked out a few. Nick, Disney, and Spike are out. The repair person is coming out Wednesday, so I’ll miss a few DS9 episodes. It really doesn’t matter, since almost all shows have already ended their seasons. I already found I can’t keep up anyway. Even with a DVR to make viewing more convenient, there are not enough hours in the day.

Patrick is intent on becoming the first on his softball team to hit a home run. He hit a ball from the street to our neighbor’s back yard Saturday.

Things are winding down. Saturday I spent digging out some sprinklers. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. The ground under some of the grass was like rock.

Sunday I took the kids to see Over the Hedge. It was a pretty standard movie. There are a few other films I’d like to see, such as The DaVinci Code, maybe X3 and Superman Returns. Most can wait for DVD, though.

One more week of school.

End of Entry