-->

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter

Stardate 58032.7 (3-27-2005)
Easter Sunday, 2005. Not too much to say for the week. Today the kids all got candy and DVDs, plus a couple of toys. We went to services at St. Joseph's in Ogden instead of St. Rose. I like the services there better, and the church itself is much nicer. 







We then ate lunch with my Dad. Medicare says if he leaves the facility for anything other than medical reasons, then he should not be there in the first place. I think I understand why, but it makes the place a prison. His attitude is not good because he thinks he will be there for the rest of his life. 

Friday was spent on the phone trying to get my router replaced. It's still under warranty until next month. I talked with a guy in the morning, who said I would be getting a call back to work out the RMA. After waiting four hours, I called again. The guy on the phone took about ten minutes to get the serial number right, and another five to get the case number. Each of the guys had Hindi accents. He has me go through all the steps again to see if it is indeed dead, for the same results. He transfers me, and I get hung up on. I call back again, and finally after another thirty minutes get results. I should get a replacement next week.

Home Depot has been holding my money until they get back the wrong item they sent to me. It worth $15 on their website, and they holding five times that amount until they get it back. According to them, UPS is scheduled to pick it up, but they have no idea when. It's been four weeks. We were told not to ship it back ourselves. I called again on Saturday and asked to speak to a supervisor. No one was available, but they agreed to mail us the labels so we can ship it back ourselves. I made it clear to them I expected the full refund, not the cost of the item I was returning. We shall see. 

End of Entry

No comments: