-->

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Basketball

Stardate 58012.3 (1-23-2005)

Basketball Saturday went well. The boys didn't win, but they had a good time. Patrick complained that the guy I had him guard some of the better players, but he does still to them well, so he gets the job. Rachel's team did well in the first half, but the passing in the second half ended up in the hands of the other team. Thomas was invited to a birthday party at the same time. I think the parents were a little puzzled that we drop him off and leave. Thomas had a good time, though.

Rachel went to ski lessons today. She gets to go with her best friend. She had a good time, but it was harder than she thought.

Well, I'm tired, so I think this one will be short. I need to catch up on the Enterprise reviews, and a host of other things.

End of Entry

No comments: