-->

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

More Models

Stardate 58102.7 (10-27-2004)

Carl Stark was kind enough to send me an ADVOT (ADVanced Officer Training) sheet for the Klingon cruiser Patrick, Thomas, and I are building. I found out there is also a Cub Scout badge for model building, although I don't know what the details are for it. We haven't had a chance to work on it again, but there is more bad weather in the forecast, and it is UEA weekend. All that's left is the detail painting, and the decals. I did repair my model of the U.S.S. Enterprise from the movies. Thomas really likes this one, and I have to admit being proud of it myself.




(click for a larger image)

We went to the Classic Fun Center on Monday. Davis Hospital picked up the tab. The boys and I played a game of laser tag, and they went on the inflatable playground.  Rachel climbed the wall, and then went skating for a while. I was impressed that Patrick wanted to try. He didn't get far, but it was only his first time. He does want to try again.

I finally fixed the Visitors page. Apache is evidently sensitive to the permissions on a file. The one that generates the calendar here was correct, and that gave me the clue I needed. 

End of Entry

No comments: