-->

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Model Building

Stardate 58102.4 (10-24-2004)

Patrick and I started the Klingon cruiser Saturday. The weather was ok, if cold, for his last game. The rain started about an hour later, and continued through the day. I found to my chagrin that there was no instructions. Somewhere in the three or four moves over the last twenty years they got lost. It's a simple model, so no big deal. We started painting it today. Both Patrick and Thomas are excited about it, more than I thought they would be. Model building is a slow process. I snapped a few pictures of them painting this morning. Click for the larger image.
        


















Wow, I found a blog for someone with similar tastes in TV watching. He watches The Amazing Race, Decisive Battles, & Enterprise, to name a few. Speaking of the last two, I missed the first half of Enterprise on Friday, so I am going to record it tonight. Decisive Battles is showing the Battle of the Teutoberger Forest, titled "Herman the German".  Tonight is a good night for TV.

End of Entry

No comments: