-->

Friday, December 28, 2007

Futsal

Patrick started playing in a futsal league last Friday. The game is like soccer, but played on a hard floor. Unlike indoor soccer, there is out of bounds, and the player kicks it back in bounds. The field is small, so the games are 5 v. 5. the team,s first game was against a girls team. I could tell the boys were a little rusty. the game ended in a tie. the girls team played better. but the boys made up for it with more aggressive play. He has games every Friday night through the end of Feb.

End Of Entry

2 comments:

utpoohbear said...

It's nice to know that you are all doing well, I hope we see you at the New Years Eve party. I'm also glad to see that you are updating again, I've missed reading!! :)

Not Yet Dead said...

Yeah, I've been away from doing much on the computer at home beyond video games. Work doesn't allow personal blogging, so I've let it lapse.