-->

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Single Parent Mode

Stardate 60042.5
April is in L.A. for two weeks. She left on Saturday. So I am in Single Parent Mode (SPM). It's not too bad, but it can get tiring. There is a lot of coordination to do with other parents. This makes it worrisome if another parent does not show to an activity. Saturday was one case. Patrick has soccer practice at 9 AM. I needed to get April to the airport by 10, so I was looking for one parent to keep him. She forgot about practice, so April worked out something with another one. As I thought about it, the other parent's kid would play the AYSO game later in the day with Patrick, so it worked out much better.

The one I feel a little sorry for is Thomas's baseball coach. He has been trying to schedule practice, and I keep going nope, I have something else going. I think I am driving the guy crazy.

Started and finished Tyrannosaur Canyon, by Douglas Preston.

End of Entry

No comments: