-->

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Amazing Race Winners

Stardate 58092.1 (09-21-2004)
Chip and Kim win the The Amazing Race. Finally, someone I was hoping would win did. Even better, the show trumped The Donald's "The Apprentice", the favored to win show, in the Emmy's. April pointed out that up until that point, there were numerous shots of Trump. After, he seemed to disappear. Sorry, "Survivor", but the tribe had spoken.  Race 6 is starting on Saturday, October 2. I have no idea who else won anything, few shows that I like ever get nominated.

Changes, changes, changes. Miss Cranky is gone, to be replaced with The Bitter Villager. I wonder if she considered those of us who would have to update our links (g). She also stole my idea of a large first letter at the beginning of a post. Mine sinks into the second line, though, so it looks better. Rory Byth lost his girlfriend. I hope he doesn't resort to posting Smash Mouth lyrics on his site. 

I was listening to NPR the other morning, and they had a piece on how companies are training their international travelers to avoid politically charged subjects, such as Iraq. The report went on to say people in other countries are trying to find out the opinion of the American public on these issues, and how the presidential election might go. I put some thought in on this, and have decided to vote not so much for Kerry as against Bush. It's a useless gesture in Utah, whose electoral votes will go to Bush, but it will be my little no-confidence shout.

End of Entry

No comments: